Below see the sources of Haworthia and Gasteria. Mentioned are only those I have personal experiences with:
- Eden plants nursery has one of the best Haworthia and Gasteria offer in Europe. All plants are with perfect locality data and in good size.
- You can order via internet shop on their webpages.
- Ingo Breuer, Oberbruch, Graf-von-Galen-Str. 105, 52525 Heinsberg, Germany, http://www.eden-plants.com/, email@example.com
Succulenten kwekerij Cok en Ine Grootscholten
- Cok has impressive collection, not only Haworthias and Gasterias, but also other succulents and cacti.
- You can obtain plants only if you visit personally their nursery (and it is more than worth to visit them!).
- Vijverberglaan 5, 2675 LC Honselersdijk, The Netherlands, http://www.succulenta-kwekerij.nl/, firstname.lastname@example.org
Palkowitschia - Petr Pavelka
- Petr is offering succulents mostly from South Africa and Madagascar. Look at his online catalogue on the webpage.
- He is also offering many interesting books.
- You can order via email or post.
- He has also travel agency and is organising trips to Madagascar and South America.
- Touzimska 670, 19900 Praha, Czech Republic, http://www.palkowitschia.cz/, email@example.com
- Francois is excellent grower from seed – I visit him regularly and buy many seedlings from him.
- He has his offer on his web.
- Francois Hoes, Begijnenwinning, 6A, B-3980 Tessenderlo, Belgium, http://users.skynet.be/fhoes/rsasucculents/index.htm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Succulent Tissue Culture
- Robert Wellens, who is running this nursery with his wife has nice Haworthia offer which is growing rapidly.
- You can order online via their webshop.
- Most of offered plants are same clones.
- Succulent Tissue Culture, Krommeweg 3, 4695 SC Sint Maartensdijk, The Netherlands, http://www.succulent-tissue-culture.com/, email@example.com
- One of the two remaining nurseries in South Africa.
- They are offering plants with locality data, mostly collections of Bruce Bayer.
- You can order via email, but be prepared for a lot paperwork (which costs money ofcourse) – but still, it is a good source for new localities and collection numbers.
- In past I had problems with worst quality (size) of plants, but now it seems to improve.
- Sheilam Nursery, PO Box 157, Robertson 6705, Republic of South Africa, Tel/Fax 027 23 51-4133, www.sheilamnursery.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kotie Retief has large offer of Haworthias and Gasterias, lot of them are from tissue culture. Also nice book offer is available.
- You can order from his web page – online shop.
- I have good experince with size and quality of their plants.
- Kotie Retief, P.O. Box 11017, Hatfield, 0028 Pretoria, Republic of South Africa, http://www.kambroo.com/, email@example.com.
- This nursery from Oudtshoorn, South Africa, is run by Martin Scott
- They offer nice selection of Haworthia seedlings, you have to ask for actual list
- Prices are quite high, but the quality of plants is excellent
- http://fyntwa.yolasite.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Izimakana nursery - Vincent de Vries
- Vincent is running a nursery and on line auction portal (http://succulentauction.com)
- He is based in South Africa near Oudtshoorn
- For his offer please contact directly Vincent by email (email@example.com)
- http://haworthia-everywhere.blogspot.com/, http://haworthia-cultivars2.blogspot.com/, http://desert-plants.blogspot.com
- He is offering a lot of nice plants, specially hybrids.
- J.A. Audissou, 36, avenue du Stade, 17450 Fouras, FRANCE, http://pagesperso-orange.fr/jean-andre.audissou/,mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org